Sunday 12 July 2015

Mind Power – How To Break Free Of Limiting Beliefs, part 3 of 4

Trainers Box
We Already Deserve WellBeing
One of the most exciting realizations I’ve had is that the positive or negative circumstances of my life aren’t about worthiness. They are about attention. All of us already deserve love, joy, and exuberant wellbeing. Yup, that means all of us, no matter what we’ve ever done. But how much of that we experience is a direct result of how much we believe we have access to it.
We all deserve love and joy
The way that we increase the power of our belief in our access to wellbeing is by using our Emotional Feedback Guide to help us to choose thoughts that keep us in alignment with Source. The more we practice feeling wellbeing, the more it expands within us and consequently, the more we believe it.

The manifesting principle of the universe is neutral and doesn’t care about your “good” or “bad” deeds of the past. Source Energy neutrally fills whatever molds we create with our thoughts and attention.

I’ve found that even when I’ve been going through intense growth phases and it is very uncomfortable, when I use my mind power to keep my attention on Source, there is a knowingness that everything is okay, even though it doesn’t feel that way. When I remember to do that, I go through the growing process much quicker and easier.

The Power Of Focused Attention
A while back I was listening to an Abraham-Hicks CD about mind power. They said that if you hold a thought/feeling (whether positive or negative), after 17 seconds the energy expands to ten times the attraction power and that your manifesting power is equal to 2,000 action hours. Then after another 17 seconds, it multiplies 10 times again. That process continues on, always increasing to 10 times the power at each 17-second interval. Wow! That impressed me.

Excited about the power of positive thinking, I decided to test this out. I started with a thought that felt really good to me. It was a memory of a time when I had some bills paid far in advance of when they were due. So I focused on this thought and really indulged in all the good feelings I could get out of it. I didn’t time it (not wanting to divert my attention), but sure enough in a few seconds, another thought of an even more positive vibration came into my mind: I thought of how it would feel to have a whole month’s worth of bills paid a month ahead. Whew! That felt great. A big wave of relief and expansion flooded in.

I kept my attention on this stream of thinking and after a few more seconds this thought popped in: my bills were paid a month ahead and I had an extra cushion of “fun money” to spend. Yeehaw! Now I was rolling. I kept it up and then the next thought was: having all that, plus making a substantial payment on my credit card debt. On it went.

After about a half hour of that I felt high as a kite and I had a deep knowing that I was on track with reversing my financial situation. It was as if I had been driving with the brake on before and suddenly I was in high gear and flying along! I experienced life from an entirely different viewpoint and some very positive feelings about money were available to me, where they weren’t before that. Besides the excitement I felt grounded, like I was creating new ground underneath me.

Since then there has been much less struggle around money, I’ve been getting new clients without doing any additional advertising, and my bills are getting paid much more easily. That experience was a turning point for me. This mind power is something!

Okay, we’ve talked about the importance of using mind power to focus attention on positive thoughts for wellbeing and that beliefs can either expand or sabotage the positive experiences that we want. So how can we change the beliefs that have held us back?

Full article:
http://trainersboxmedia.weebly.com/mind-power-how-to-break-free-of-limiting-beliefs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment