Saturday 10 January 2015

Program Your Mind for Health and Success

We all want to be happy, healthy, successful, and live a fulfilling life. In the video from my post yesterday, Dr Wayne Dyer talks about one of the simplest, and easily achievable ways to program your mind and body for health and happiness.

What is your ritual before going to sleep? How do you prepare the unconscious mind for the repair work it does to your body during the hours of sleep?

You give your unconscious mind instructions for repairing with all the things you fill your mind with. So it is your choice - do you think of the things you did wrong during the day, or have been doing wrong for the last 20 years? Or do you say to yourself the things you want to "seal as instructions":
"I am content!"
"I am lucky!"
"I am happy!"
"I am healthy!"

Think of your thoughts and imagination as currency. Currency, with which you can get the things that you don't want in your life. Or you can get the things you want to attract and manifest into your life, like health, happiness, confidence...
Think about it - you are about to go to sleep, and "marinate for 8 hours into your unconscious state." What instructions do you give your mind to work with during that time? The thoughts you fill your mind with - always, but at that time more than any other time, monopolise and mobilise your intention. So, ask yourself the question: "How would I feel if my thoughts, my WISH were realised?"

SO, before you go to bed, leave the unwanted things and thoughts behind, and instead say:
"I'm happy!"
"I'm in perfect health!"

Because, what you focus on, what you program in your unconscious mind, is what you get in life...


Elena Alexandrova
Your Coach to Success
www.envisionlifedesign.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment