Saturday 19 September 2015

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success - Deepak Chopra

No. 7 The Law of “Dharma”, or Purpose in Life
Everyone has a purpose in life. A unique gift, a special talent to give to others. And when we blend them with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
Apply this law in your life by committing to the following steps:
-       Today I will lovingly nurture the god/goddess embryo that lies deep within my soul. I will awaken myself to the deep stillness in my heart
-       I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list the things that I love to do while expressing my unique talents. When I use my talents in the service of humanity, I create abundance – in my life, and the lives of others

-       I will ask myself daily: “How can I serve?”, “How can I help?” The answers will allow me to help and serve others with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment