Tuesday 15 September 2015

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success - Deepak Chopra

No.6 The Law of Detachment

In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty. In it lies the freedom from the past, from the known, which is the prison of conditioning.
When we step into the unknown, into the field of all possibilities, we surrender to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.
Apply this law in your life by committing to these actions:
-       I will allow myself and those around me to be as they are. I will not rigidly impose my idea on how things should be.
-       Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of my experience; solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem.

-       I will step into the field of infinite possibilities, in excitement and anticipation while I’m open to an infinity of choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment